Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chanel Seduisante and Burberry Nude Rose Lipsticks

So this is my very first blog post, yikes!  Like anyone else, I have high hopes that this will go well.

I purchased a few of the lipsticks, from different brands, that are part the newest season collections and I thought I would share a couple of them with you.

The first is Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Color #91 Seduisante.

And here it is swatched on my hand:


This is a very pretty bright pink lipstick with a satin finish.  Word has it that this is a full coverage lipstick.  This lipstick does live up to that claim.  If you are in need of full coverage lipsticks, definitely try these lipsticks out.  I do find that they last long on my lips.  However, I've noticed it does not last as long with a gloss on top.  I especially really love the packaging of these lipsticks.  It is very sophisticated.

Another lipstick I picked up a few weeks ago is the Burberry Soft Satin Lipstick #25 Nude Rose.

This one, in my opinion, is a bit more hydrating than the Chanel one.  It is my understanding that this particular shade is or has been part of the permanent collection despite it being advertised as part of the Autumn/ Winter collection.

Here it is swatched with the Chanel Seduisante:
As you can see, the Nude Rose is more of a nude pink color.

Overall, the quality of these lipsticks is outstanding.  They have good color payoff and tend to last long on the lips.  They are definitely worth the price.

I am hoping to post some makeup looks and more swatches soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment